Service Project Manager, Fixed Term, West Lothian Civic Centre (396.02) C/D 30/07/17Favourite
|Closes:||Sunday, 30th July 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 14th July 2017|
|Location:||West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston|
|Salary:||£37,560 - £42,965 per year|
|Hours:||36.00 hours per week|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||West Lothian Council|
|Category:||IT / Telecommunications|
Fixed Term for 2 years
The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 30 July 2017. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels
The key duties of this post are:
- To provide an end-to-end service to the customer making effective use of all available staff and technical resources that adds value and ensures the customer receives a good quality service.
- To represent IT Services with the service areas ensuring they receive a good quality service.
- To manage each project or service enhancement to ensure that all assignments are planned and carried out within budget and to timescale and are in line with the Council’s IT strategy and project management standards.
- To implement and uphold a process focused approach to IT Service Management
The skills and experience you must have:
- Educated to degree level in an IT discipline or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in delivering IT services across a broad range of technology platforms
- Experience in matrix management
- Proven leadership in an IT environment
- Experience in producing written reports and conducting presentations of a technical nature.
- Experience in contributing to team activities and tasks
- Supplier management and ICT procurement experience in a public sector environment