- Various Locations in West Lothian, EH54 6FF
- £9.78 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- 1 hours per week
This position has expired.
We are currently looking to recruit to our casual staff bank. You should note that hours will not be guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required.
Applications will be processed as they are submitted.
The key duties of this post are:
- provide practical support in the day to day running of the care home
- encourage service users to be actively assist in managing their own laundry/ catering and cleaning requirements to promote their independence
- household cleaning, undertaking laundry duties or (after appropriate training) providing assistance in the kitchen under the direction of senior kitchen staff
The skills and experience you must have are:
- The ability to work flexibly as part of a team
- Previous cleaning experience
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.