Supply Care Home Domestic (House, Kitchen, Laundry), Various Locations (374.28)Favourite
|Closes:||Saturday, 31st March 2018|
|Published:||Thursday, 11th January 2018|
|Location:||Various Locations in West Lothian|
|Salary:||£12,351 - £12,764 per year|
|Hours:||1.00 hours per week|
|Organisation:||West Lothian Council|
|Category:||Social Services / Housing / Childcare|
We are currently looking to recruit to our casual staff bank. You should note that hours will not be guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required.
Applications will be processed as they are submitted.
West Lothian Council currently applies a living wage supplement to all employees earning less than £8.33 per hour
The key duties of this post are:
- provide practical support in the day to day running of the care home
- encourage service users to be actively assist in managing their own laundry/ catering and cleaning requirements to promote their independence
- household cleaning, undertaking laundry duties or (after appropriate training) providing assistance in the kitchen under the direction of senior kitchen staff
The skills and experience you must have are:
- The ability to work flexibly as part of a team
- Previous cleaning experience
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.