Supply Social Care Practitioner, Various Locations (374.27)Favourite
|Closes:||Saturday, 31st March 2018|
|Published:||Thursday, 11th January 2018|
|Location:||Various Locations in West Lothian|
|Salary:||£20,535 - £23,144 per year|
|Hours:||1.00 hours per week|
|Organisation:||West Lothian Council|
|Category:||Social Services / Housing / Childcare|
We are currently looking to recruit to our casual staff bank. You should note that hours will not be guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required.
Applications will be processed as they are submitted.
The key duties of this post are:
- To provide personal care, support and emotional needs of older people;
- To contribute to the care plans of individual residents and have the responsibility for meeting the residents assessed needs
- To act as a key worker for a number of individuals
The skills and experience you must have are:
- SVQ 3 or equivalent qualification; and
- An understanding of the specific needs of older people.
- SSSC registration (Or must be obtained within 6 months of appointment)
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.