Aberdour Playgroup has been at the heart of the Aberdour community and surrounding area for over 40 years.
- We offer a relaxed and spacious environment for children to learn and develop naturally through play.
- We have a child-led philosophy that puts play at the very centre of everything we do. Our experienced and qualified practitioners know how to guide and support your children as they learn and develop through their play.
- We believe that supporting a child can only be done through working in partnership with their families, and our playgroup thrives on being a community of learners, which values and embraces parental involvement and inclusion.
- We follow the ‘Pre-Birth to Three’ and ‘Early Level Curriculum for Excellence’ curricula. By supporting our children through their play, we hope that they will develop and become active learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens. We have been awarded our Eco-schools Green Flag award, we are the first Playgroup in Fife to achieve this award.
- We are registered with the Care Inspectorate and are in partnership with Fife Council, so we are able to offer funded sessions to children aged three to five years old.
Having said all of the above, what we really hope is that the children attending Aberdour Playgroup have fun, make new friends and are excited about all the new things they do and learn every day …