- 190 Cathedral St, Glasgow, G4 0RF
- £26,920 - £29,332 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
Fire Safety Advisor
Full Time, 35 Hours per week
Salary: Grade 4 £26,920 - £29,332 per annum (Successful candidate will commence at £26,920)
As Fire Safety Advisor for City of Glasgow College, you will assist in the development and implementation of a comprehensive fire safety risk management system that ensures that all our staff, students and visitors are adequately protected from risks to safety from fire.
You will have a good understanding and knowledge of the application of fire safety risk management principles and practice and have experience in the design; delivery and assessment of the effectiveness of fire safety training.
To apply for this position you must have a relevant fire safety qualification such as NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate / or equivalent and relevant experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading colleges with access to great development opportunities within a motivated skilled workforce. Our modern Riverside Campus and City Campus provide a world-class working and learning environment. Some roles offer a mix of campus and remote working, this can be discussed in further detail at interview.
Additionally, the College offers an outstanding benefits package including:
- Generous holiday entitlement - 45 days holiday (including bank & public holidays)
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Access to occupational health & a 24/7 confidential employee support service
- Access to a dedicated health & wellbeing team
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to campus facilities such as Costa Coffee, City Market (Bakery & Butchers), Hair and Beauty Salon, College Gym, Library Services
Successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory PVG Disclosure Check & Certificate of Good Conduct (as applicable), and must be eligible to work in the UK.