- 37 Castle Terrace, EH1 2EL
- £26,000 - £30,000 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
We are looking for teachers/trainers to join our instructor team at CodeClan. You’ll be involved in teaching, curriculum development and supporting students on our Professional Software Developer or Professional Data Analysis course.
As an instructor, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the student journey from when they first start with us at a Meet Your Cohort session, right through to them graduating and getting jobs. We like to stay in touch with our Alumni too, so you’ll get to seem them grow and develop in their careers when we hold our regular Alumni events. There’s nothing quite like that experience of seeing someone you taught make their own mark on the industry.
Find out more about us and how we teach on our website
- Own the lessons you teach and adapt the content to reflect your own experiences
- Take charge of the course materials and learning resources for your cohort
- Teach lessons and support your cohort team to do the same
- Ensure that students get clear feedback on their progress
- Support and mentor other members of your cohort team
- Use your expertise to improve the curriculum and develop new courses
What we're looking for
Skills and attitude are far more important to us that your background and experience. You don’t need to be a teacher, lecturer or software/data whizz to join our team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping other people and willing to give new experiences a try.
- Teaching, lecturing or student support
- Writing course materials
- Mentoring, coaching or training
CodeClan is a not-for-profit digital skills academy, inspiring people to change their careers – and their life – by training for a career in tech. 85% of our graduates gain employment in the industry within 6 months and we’re committed to making that even higher.
As well as our full-time immersive Professional Software Developer and Professional Data Analysis courses, we offer a selection of short courses and evening classes for folks who want to up-skill in their current role or jumpstart a career change. We’re immensely proud of our courses and our teaching. The quality of our delivery is at the heart of everything we do and constantly adapting and improving our offerings so they meet the market needs. We welcome different experiences into the team to ensure we get a broad range of expertise and perspectives on what our students need to learn.