- Gardyne Campus, Gardyne Road, DD5 1NY
- £37,668.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Service Design Consultant – Service Design Academy
Full Time – 2 Year Fixed Term
Salary: £37,668 per annum
Campus: Gardyne - We are currently working from home and expect that arrangement to continue for the foreseeable future
The Service Design Academy was established in 2017 to meet a growing demand from individuals and organisations for service design training and education.
We are a unique provider of service design training and the first organisation in the world to be accredited by the Service Design Network. We are dedicated to supporting a growing community of change makers. We build the skills of design leaders and capacity in business to create better services and customer experiences.
When your mission is to teach the world service design you need the best people driving your vision forward.
As a Consultant with the Service Design Academy you will
- Support multiple and complex service design projects for a wide variety of clients
- Design, develop and deliver customised training programmes
- Deliver a range of accredited service design training programmes
We are looking for individuals who
- are passionate about service design
- know how to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams that put user-centred design principles first
- are comfortable with ambiguity yet have an unstoppable drive to create order out of chaos
- can adapt, reflect and be resilient to change
- can see outside of the service process and think of the bigger picture
- are creative problem solvers
- have led workshops and feel confident teaching and facilitating service design activities both remotely and face to face.
Most of all we are looking for individuals who have a vision of how service design education can develop to meet new opportunities. With an enthusiastic team spirit, we want you to motivate and excite our learners and relish the idea of exploring new educational territories and opportunities.
Please note interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 28th May 2021.
Interview dates are scheduled for Tuesday 8th June 2021.