- Location: Pittsburgh Road, KY11 8DY
- Salary: £24,623.00 - £26,581.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Fife College is looking to appoint a talented, forward-thinking, enthusiastic Learning Technologist to join its Digital Services Team. Delivering more than 400 courses to over 20,000 students across 40 specialist areas from its campuses in Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Levenmouth and Rosyth, our ambition is to transform the lives of our students and be the number one college in Scotland.
You would be part of our newly formed Digital Services Directorate, supporting us to achieve our aim of transforming how we best market, deliver and manage our evolving curriculum through digital technologies. We want the end user experience of our services to be easy and straightforward across a range of digital channels and for our staff and students to be confident in using technology throughout their college journey
With a £1m investment in the last 12 months to overhaul our infrastructure, there has never been a better time to join our team and help deliver a new generation of apps and services that our end users will love.
As a Learning Technologist you’ll be a key player in a dynamic team, delivering sector leading solutions that help steer us to success. You’ll work closely with end users from across all areas of the college to help deliver high quality online learning experiences, through the innovative use of online learning platforms, and the maintenance and development of online content.
- A passion for solving problems using technology
- Great people skills and a customer focus
- A qualification at HND Level or equivalent (SCQF Level 8)
- Experience of helping end users create high quality, compelling digital content
- Experience providing support and training to end users
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience developing multi-media learning materials
- Experience working with virtual learning environments
- Experience of working with the Office365 platform
What we offer:
As well as a competitive salary we offer a number of excellent benefits including:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 46 days holiday a year
- Great CPD and Training opportunities (including free study on any of our courses)
- Flexible Working
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fife Sport and Leisure Corporate Membership
No CVs (personal or agency) accepted. Method of applying is by fully completed application form.
Further information and to apply for the position please visit our jobsite https://jobs.fife.ac.uk/FifeCollege/Default.aspx
Our Human Resources Team are available to answer any questions you may have about any of our vacancies. Contact the team by emailing email@example.com