- Rosyth Campus, Wood Road, Rosyth Business Park, Rosyth, KY11 2EA
- £28,655 - £31,833 per year (subject to pending job evaluation), salary placement will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
You will provide training, advice and support to candidates to ensure they obtain the skills, knowledge and experience relevant to their vocational qualification. You will carry out a fair, safe and reliable assessment of the candidate’s skills and knowledge, adhering to Fife College policies and those of the Awarding body. In partnership with the delivery team and liaising with employers as appropriate, you will ensure that the candidate is undertaking the correct pathway and appropriate level of vocational or industry qualification.
You will be expected to prepare and deliver learning activities using a variety of methods (including blended learning), which are contextualised to working environments and support the development of knowledge and skills.
You should be qualified to the highest appropriate level in the relevant vocational area and hold the necessary Assessor / Verifier awards in the relevant discipline.
Relevant and recent industry / work based experience is essential as well as a clear understanding of vocational qualifications and quality frameworks.
You must have experience of developing training materials and of delivering training contextualised to the relevant discipline/industry. The ability to write and deliver pre-prepared training and other materials to support business development is essential.
What We Offer:
- Full time permanent contract
- 35 hour working week
- 46 days annual leave
- Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution
- Flexible working environment
- Exceptional learning opportunities and growth support (free)
- Fully kitted out construction and engineering workshops
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel Discounts
- Savings Scheme
- On-site parking
- Access to onsite café, restaurant and library
- Employee Assistance and Counselling Programme
- Living Wage Employer
- Disability Confident Employer
- Working environment that embraces the Scottish Fair Work Convention principles
Our Human Resources Team are available to answer any questions you may have about this vacancy, please contact us on email@example.com
Apply now to join an amazing team, make a difference and build your career with Fife College. We can’t wait to hear from you!