- Colleges Scotland, Argyll Court, Castle Business Park, FK9 4TY
- £22,371 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
College Employers Scotland
1.0 FTE (35 hours per week)
College Employers Scotland is the body through which the Scottish Government’s Policy of National Bargaining is delivered and implemented by the collective employers in the college sector, in partnership with trade unions.
The postholder will work closely with the Administration Officer to provide a wide-ranging administration, planning and co-ordination support service to staff within College Employers Scotland (CES). This will require the postholder to work with confidential and sensitive information.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the creation, development of effective administration, co-ordination and planning processes which will support the team’s work.
• Review administration, co-ordination and planning processes on an ongoing basis and proactively implementing improvements.
• Using effective administration processes to ensure work is continually produced to the agreed standard.
• Providing administrative support to CES staff members in terms of:
• Ensuring all communications and materials adhere with the agreed House Style
• Providing/diary management support and schedule meetings with a range of stakeholders
• Issuing accurate agendas/papers
• Accurately recording, transcribing key points/actions and distributing minutes
• Issuing reports and policy decision papers
• Organising travel/accommodation, preparing itineraries
• Processing credit card expenses.
• Preparing emails, presentations, reports and briefings using templates provided.
• Ensuring quality by proofreading documents and papers.
• Collating data as required by CES staff
• Updating the CES and National Joint Negotiating Committee (NJNC) websites with relevant information, and providing support to members and stakeholders accessing that information
• Compiling action logs.
• Supporting the organising of in person and virtual events/meetings with multiple attendees.
• Communicating with staff, external customers and stakeholders on behalf of the team.
• Contributing to team meetings and supporting agreed actions from meetings.
• Assisting team members in the development and implementation of internal protocols.
• Providing cover during busy/holiday periods etc for the other administrative team members.
NB: Colleges Scotland operates a Hybrid Working Policy and whilst this post is based in Stirling, the successful candidate would not necessarily need to be in the office on a full-time basis.
The closing date is Thursday, 9 June 2022.
If you would like further information on this post, please visit the myjobscotland website or contact Jillian Cheape, Senior Advisor, College Employers Scotland, Tel: 07713 711 172, email: firstname.lastname@example.org