- Glasgow, G21 4TD
- £48,425.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Curriculum Manager – Hospitality, Communication and Community Learning
Faculty of Health Care and Learner Development
Applications for the above post are invited from candidates who can demonstrate a commitment to the ethos and vision of the College and help shape and develop a Learning organisation which best serves the communities of north east Glasgow and beyond.
The post holder will lead and manage teaching and learning and the delivery of the curriculum, in line with the faculty’s learning and teaching plan, and will plan, evaluate and review provision in a process of on-going quality improvement.
- Assist in the planning and development of the curriculum in line with college aims and priorities for the curricular areas of Hospitality and Communication, ensuring best practice and developing excellence in learning and teaching
- Cross college servicing of core subjects
- Widening access planning and servicing
- Line manage teaching staff including supporting induction, facilitating the development of effective programme and subject teams and promoting continuing professional development
- Assist in the appointment of staff and their deployment, and oversee any staff cover requirements in your curriculum area
- Ensure all subject staff are involved in annual planning and self-evaluation processes
- Assist with the performance management of staff and resources to ensure operational targets are consistently met in an effective and efficient manner.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or an appropriate vocational alternative
- TQFE essential
- Experience of teaching in FE
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development