Lecturer in Health CareFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 20th January 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 6th January 2017|
|Location:||North East Scotland College, Aberdeen City Campus, Gallowgate|
|Salary:||£34,007.81 - £40,027.26 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||North East Scotland College|
Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated professional looking for a new career direction? Do you think you have what it takes to inspire our Health & Social Care students? If the answer is yes then North East Scotland College would like to hear from you!
To apply you must hold a degree (or equivalent qualification) in the relevant subject area, together with up to date experience in Healthcare/Nursing and excellent communication and presentation skills. The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with students and colleagues is also a key aspect of this position.
(criteria marked * are desirable, all others are essential)
1. Working knowledge of Health Care
2. Good communication skills
3. Good presentation skills
4. Good interpersonal skills
5. Good organisational skills
6. Ability to develop and use appropriate learning/teaching/training materials
7. Computer literate
8. * Knowledge and/or experience of the use of electronic learning materials
1. Degree or equivalent qualification in Health Care.
2. Up to date experience in Health Care.
3. * Teaching or training experience
4. * Teaching qualification (TQFE or equivalent)
5. * Assessment experience
6. * Assessment qualification
7. * ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence)
8. * GTC registration
1. Effective team player who actively supports others
2. Builds and maintains effective relationships with students and colleagues
3. Prioritises work effectively
4. Meets deadlines
5. Personally well-organised
1. Evidence of commitment to equal opportunities
2. Own practice reflects good health and safety practice
3. Has undertaken mandatory staff development (if internal candidate)
4. Evidence of commitment to continuing professional development
5. *Driving Licence and willingness to use own vehicle for business purposes.