||Monday, 18th September 2017
||Friday, 8th September 2017
||North East Scotland College, Fraserburgh Campus, Henderson Road
||£21,038.52 - £22,970.40 per year
||35.00 hours per week
We are seeking a highly organised and conscientious individual to provide technical support and assistance to staff, students and external clients in our Engineering/Goods Inwards Store within our technical support team.
Candidates should have strong technical knowledge of engineering practices as well as the ability to work on their own initiative and be adaptable to using online electronic procurement systems. The ability to meet regular deadlines is an essential quality in undertaking this busy and varied role.
Candidates should have experience of providing high quality support within industry and/or a customer focussed environment. We are looking for candidates to hold an NC (or equivalent) qualification in any discipline, or relevant equivalent industry experience. Knowledge of the technology used in a learning environment would be desirable, but is not necessary.
1. NC or equivalent qualification
2. Evidence of continuous professional development
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
1. *Technical knowledge of the Engineering / Electrical industries,
procedures and techniques.
2. Adaptable skillset to organise and order using an electronic procurement system.
3. Experience of working within a busy stored environment.
4. *Good working knowledge of engineering relevant to a further education college.
1. Oral and written communication skills
2. Numeracy skills
3. Able to work on own initiative and without supervision
4. The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
5. Team working skills
6. IT literacy
2. Committed to people development
3. Committed to customer service and quality improvement
4. Ability to relate to people
5. Able to develop positive working relationships
6. Physical fitness (sufficient to move and install equipment).
1. Commitment to College values and equal opportunities
2. Able to work flexibly to meet the demands of the post