Are you a team player that is keen to make a difference in supporting students to be their best?
At North East Scotland College our mission and values sets out our commitment to achieving excellence by continually evaluating and improving our services.
Working to support the needs of our students, the Student Support Administrator will work on numerous cross college tasks to the highest standard, working within the required timescales and interfacing with a range of staff, services and partners.
The Student Support Administrator will work with the support teams across all of our campuses to ensure we provide efficient communication and make effective use of resources to support our students needs.
(criteria marked * are desirable, all others are essential)
1. HNC in Business related subject or equivalent or SCQF Level 7
2. Evidence of continuing professional development
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
1. Previous experience of office administration.
2. Experience of independently managing a varied workload.
3. Experience of effectively organising and prioritising workload to meet deadlines.
4. Experience of operating within formalised procedures and policies.
5. Experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook in the workplace to carry out a variety of tasks.
6. Experience of collating and presenting statistical or financial data.
7. Experience of working effectively without close supervision.
8. *Experience of working as part of a team within a large organisation.
9. *Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. Communication skills.
2. Organisational skills.
3. Interpersonal skills.
4. Computer literate.
1. Accurate and methodical in approach to work.
2. Ability to remain calm.
3. Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
4. Ability to work on own initiative.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
1. Commitment to College values and equal opportunities
2. Able to travel between College sites as required
3. Ability to work flexibly to meet the demands of the post
4. Commitment to customer care