OneSchool Global UK - Caledonia Campus
About OneSchool Global UK Caledonia South Campus
As a school, OneSchool Global UK Caledonia Campus prides itself on providing a professional climate for learning which nurtures the development of each individual student’s potential within an organisation demanding high standards in support of academic, personal and social development. With a vision for ‘learning to learn’ as a life-time goal, we provide state of the art technology to support learning and teaching. Thereby, students are encouraged to approach their studies with resilience and independence.
The school is at the forefront of ‘self-directed learning’ which gives each individual the scope to be fully engaged in designing his or her personal learning targets within the scope of gaining a broad, balanced education. Self-directed learning helps prepare our young people to have the confidence, critical thinking skills and creativity which will equip them for a wide range of roles in the ever changing national and international employment market.
Why should I work at OneSchool Global UK Caledonia Campus?
- An opportunity to work with an excellent team and engage in high quality Learning and Teaching focused on continued professional development.
- Strong team of highly dedicated professionals committed to high standards. Teachers who are creative, risk takers and use 21st Century pedagogical strategies to influence their practice.
- Self-directed learners who work creatively on learning products who self organise and are confident. Learners who adapt themselves to varied teaching styles and are able to apply their learning in creative, original ways.
- Working in a vibrant, open plan state of the art learning environment with smaller class sizes using digital platforms and zoom technology.
Focus Learning Trust was established as a registered charity in 2003 for the advancement of education, primarily providing leadership and support to its network of 23 UK, non-selective, independent schools which are registered as schools with a religious character, following the national curriculum.
We are part of the OneSchool Global network – one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods.
In April 2019, the entire OneSchool entity rebranded globally, hence our new look and our name change from Focus School to OneSchool Global UK. This better reflects our teaching and learning strategy and makes us truly one global school.
Click here to find out more about our schools; https://www.oneschoolglobal.com/
Head Teacher: Mrs Claire Swail
Number of Campus Staff: 32 (combined North & South)
Number of Students: 209 (combined North & South)
Vision & Values:
“A global education ecosystem that develops life-ready students who learn how to learn.”
In coming to this school each student, parent and staff member shall uphold the values of the School:
- Integrity - uprightness and honesty.
- Care and Compassion – kindness, consideration and generosity to the whole community;
- Respect – for all people, property, opinions and those in authority;
- Responsibility – for our actions, progress and the environment;
- Commitment – to self-discipline and the pursuit of excellence.