West Lothian College
As a Disability Confident Employer, we have committed to employ and retain disabled people. To enable this, we:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicate and promote vacancies
- Offer an interview to disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- Proactively offer and provide reasonable adjustments as required
- Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition
What is Disability Confident?
Disability Confident is a government scheme that helps employers attract, recruit and retain disabled staff. It provides advice and information to help organisations think differently about disability and how to make the workplace more accessible.