Autism Understanding Scotland
Autism Understanding Scotland is an autistic-led community support organisation whose mission is to provide free pre and post diagnostic support, peer support, employment consultation, signposting mental health support and providing training for autistic people, supporters (family and friends), professionals, other businesses and organisations, and the general public.
A world where autistic people are valued and respected, and can live happy, healthy lives free from prejudice and discrimination.
- We are ambitious in our strive for positive change.
- We communicate clearly, taking responsibility for both successes and challenges.
- We are transparent and accountable to our communities, donors, and funders.
- We are autistic led. Our professionals are proud of our neurodivergence. We are always keen to collaborate and show that different kinds of minds can work successfully and harmoniously together.
- We are rooted in the communities we serve.