- 10A Constitution Street, EH6 7BT
- £10.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Permanent & Temporary & Casual
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 36 week per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Community Care Worker
Due to the nature of the job, we prefer drivers
Community Care Worker Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months experience is desirable; however, compulsory training is offered.
- Respectful, Empathetic, Observant, Caring, Polite and posessing a Professional attitude.
- Ability to work shift pattern.
- 2 UK traceable Satisfactory References
- Competitive rates of pay, we are a living wage employer.
- Accrued holiday pay for Relief/Seasonal staff
- Mandatory, Specialised and Ongoing Training and Development
The role is subject to PVG checks and SSSC registration.
Baal-Perazim Care Services provides various care options to Older People and People with Mental Health support needs to resume and or continue living in their own homes and in the community. Are you looking for a new and rewarding opportunity in home care service? Are you passionate about making a difference in other people’s lives? Are you a reliable, committed, caring person with flexibility to work weekends and evenings? We are keen to hear from you.