- Barnardo’s RAFT 20 Carden Place , AB10 1UQ
- Circa £24,723 - £34,095
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Are you passionate about supporting some of our most vulnerable children and families in Aberdeen? If so we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Worker to join our Barnardo's RAFT service. RAFT (Reaching Aberdeen Families Together) is a consortium of 5 third sector organisations working in partnership to provide a children and families with wrap around, scaffolding support, in line with the promise.
RAFT offers time limited, targeted intervention to work with children and families who are on the margin of social work involvement. In addition to the job description and person specifications requirements, we are looking for a highly motivated and flexible person to join our team. The successful applicant must also meet the following criteria:-
- A pro-active approach to engaging and working with young people and their families and commitment to partnership working;
- Confident in carrying out assessments and developing support plans for children and families.
- The ability to work some evenings and weekends;
- An essential car user and must hold business insurance. It is the requirement of the post to have access to a car to carry out daily duties.
The successful candidate must also be able to work alone and as part of a team. Experience of working directly with children and families is essential, along with good communication skills. This post will be based within Barnardo's and the post holder will report directly to the Team Manager.
Please click on "Apply" for further information on our website.