- Duloch Leisure Centre Duloch Schools And Community Campus, Nightingale Place, Dunfermline, KY11 8LW
- £17,883 - £18,847 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 18 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
CONTRACT TYPE: TEMPORARY
INTERVIEW DATE: Monday 25th October 2021
To provide an efficient and effective business support service in a professional manner in line with business requirements. Providing a customer-oriented approach, delivering a service which is responsive to customer needs.
National 4 with core skills modules SVQ1, 3 Standard or ‘O’ Grades or equivalent
Before confirming appointment, you will be required to obtain Basic Disclosure membership through Disclosure Scotland.
Providing a comprehensive business support service: such as maintaining computer systems and processes to support service delivery, data/word processing, preparing and distributing documentation, financial transactions, printing, scanning, copying, mail handling, scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments, minute and note taking and customer contact duties.
This vacancy includes using current computer based applications carry out a range of duties including:
- Updating/maintaining existing systems to enable the prompt retrieval of data, e.g. spread sheets, databases
- Completing of returns and reports
- Collating/providing management/statistical information
- Processing documents, e.g. payroll, orders
- Word processing including creating, formatting and updating documents, e.g. minutes, reports, correspondence, newsletters
- Managing and coordinating meeting and appointment schedules including travel arrangements
- Assisting at events
Experience of working in an office using current computer based applications to carry out a range of duties.
Ability to provide a regular and effective service
Confident user of IT applications, showing ability to use packages effectively
Attention to detail
Time Management skills
Experience of maintaining confidentiality