- Location: Dalgety Bay Sports and Leisure Centre, Harbour Drive, KY11 9NA
- Salary: £15,336.00 - £18,302.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 25.5 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
INTERVIEW DATE: WEEK COMMENCING 23RD SEPTEMBER 2019
You will be responsible as part of a team for Clerical/Reception Office practice and procedures.
Fife Sports and Leisure Trust has agreed to incorporate the present Scottish Local Government Living Wage. As a result, you will be paid at least the present Scottish Local Government Living Wage (£9.07 per hour) as defined by COSLA for all the hours you work. If the hourly rate of pay for the post is less than the Scottish Local Government Living Wage rate a supplement will be paid.
4 Standard grades or equivalent - including English and Numeracy subjects.
Before confirming appointment, you will be required to obtain a Basic Disclosure certificate through Disclosure Scotland.
- Reception duties, responding to Customer/Visitor enquiries both telephony and counter.
- To strictly adhere to financial guidelines in relation to cash handling, cash receipts and recording
- Accept bookings for facilities, courses and events both current and advanced using a computerised booking system
- Processing memberships
- Filing, photocopying
- Word processing
- Other administrative duties
- Create new databases/spreadsheets
- Maintain and update various databases
- Direct experience of working with the public
- Extensive reception experience in a similar office environment
- Sound knowledge of IT, computer technology (Microsoft Office)
- Numeracy Skills
- Cash handling
- Exercise judgement and make decisions
- Communications Skills
- Team Player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to relate well to all sections of staff and public
- Friendly welcoming attitude
- Ability to carry out the duties of the post effectively