Partnership and Mentor Recruitment Managers - West and East Regions
- MCR Pathways, Mitchell Library, Berkeley Street, G3 7DN
- £28,000 - £32,000 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
We are looking for two outstanding Partnership & Mentor Recruitment Managers based in the West of Scotland (primarily in and around the Greater Glasgow area) and East of Scotland (primarily in and around the Greater Edinburgh area). The roles will focus on forming pioneering partnerships with key public and private sector organisations to drive mentor recruitment and also help create other opportunities for MCR young people. You will help represent the regional mentor recruitment teams, input to schools’ teams and ensure we have as many mentors local to each school as our young people need.
You’ll establish a deeply personal service that inspires every volunteer and individual to feel a hugely valued part of the MCR family and cause. This is exceptional relationship building and inspirational championing of the MCR cause in practice. You will be a motivated, committed, enthusiastic and resilient person with a strong and practical belief in addressing inequality. You will be the mentor champion for each of the young people, schools, employers and the local communities we serve.
- As a passionate MCR ambassador, develop and maintain strong and lasting partnerships with Local Authorities, businesses and schools to drive and sustain mentor recruitment.
- Manage organisational recruitment campaigns & lead on ensuring continuous engagement of prospective mentors (from the individual to their organisation) strategically & practically at each stage, with the highest service quality & response rates.
- Organise, participate in, and actively support, all forms of mentor recruitment, mentor and volunteer engagement, events, communities & marketing.
- Support all aspects of the recruitment channels to ensure individual mentors are fully and emotionally engaged throughout and an efficient pipeline flow through to effective mentor matches that meets the expectations of all participants.
- Work with our Programme Managers to deliver a tailored local approach for organisation and community engagement, and identify opportunities for mentor recruitment and support for other parts of the MCR model.
Please note: A driving licence is essential as travel throughout the area for face to face meetings is integral to the roles.
The job description and person specification are attached. Please refer to the points covered when applying via MCR Pathways' website.