- Lauriston in Leith, EH6 4AA
- £10.02 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service
Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) Registration Fees Paid!! (Scottish Government pilot initiative)
Lauriston In Leith provides care and support for women who are homeless, in our supported accommodation service based near Ferry Road. Care and support is available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. We are a registered Housing Support Service.
Interviews for this post will be held on the 3rd of February.
As a Concierge you will:
- Provide support to individuals with a wide variety of support needs including, but not limited to, poor health and wellbeing, substance misuse, relationship breakdowns and low self esteem
- Support individuals with daily living skills in order to equip them for moving into their own tenancies.
Have a positive flexible attitude
- Be committed to our values and the work we do
- Be confident and assertive in your approach as this post does involve lone working
- Full PVG costs paid
- Savings Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Patterns
- Generous Mileage Allowance
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Comprehensive Health and Well-being Package
- Free access to online discounts for well-known retailers
- Death in Service Benefit (up to three times your salary)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (great savings from 25% - 39% on bikes and accessories)
- Tech Scheme (great savings of up to 12% on computers or laptops)
*Please Note - this post is exempt under section 7 of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, therefore only female candidates will be considered.