- Wright Business Centre, G33 4EL
- £10 per hour pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Permanent & Temporary & Casual
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 40 hours per week
This position has expired.
HK Care Scotland is a family run home care provider and have exciting opportunities available due to expanding our Care and Support Services into North Lanarkshire Region.
Are you a friendly, kind and compassionate person looking for a new role?
Do you enjoy being part of an amazing team with supportive management?
Are you looking for a new challenge and to make a difference in people's lives?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for warm and friendly people to join our team at HK Care Scotland as Community Support Workers to care for people in Stepps and surrounding areas.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We welcome people who are new to care and offer amazing support from our care staff and management, as well as ongoing training and development.
Salary: £10.00 per hour (plus mileage pay 0.30p per mile)
Hours: Full time & Part time hours available.
Requirements: Kind hearted, reliable, compassionate, warm and a ‘people person.’
Benefits / Package
- £10.00 per hour
- 30p per mile mileage reimbursement
- Signing Bonus of £400
- Referral Bonus £100
- Option for Accrued paid holidays or Paid Monthly in Wages
- AMAZING work life balance working hours!
- Alternative weekends off so you can plan your social life!
- FREE training courses
- PAID training and shadowing
· Employee recognition schemes Including Friend referral scheme
- Working with like minded people.
- Make a difference to people’s lives.
- Caring for amazing people who can’t wait to see you every day.
- Career progression opportunities (many of our managers started as care assistants)
- You’re a KEY WORKER!
- Guaranteed Contracted Hours
We’re proud to care for amazing people in the comfort of their own homes. Responsibilities include;
- Assist/provide personal care;
- Provide Nutrition and hydration support;
- Support with medication needs;
- Assist in domestic duties;
- Comply with all policies and procedures;
- To liaise with management;
- To report back any concerns relating to the health of the service user;
- To participate in service quality meetings;
- To work together to constantly improve services.
- Able to work early mornings, afternoons and evenings on a rota basis.
- We all work alternate weekends so our staff can have a fantastic work-life balance.
- We offer flexible working hours – working alternate weekends!
- A driving licence and your own vehicle is ESSENTIAL as we care for people in the community in their own homes.
Please ‘APPLY NOW’ so we can arrange a phone interview at your earliest convenience.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO PEOPLE’S LIVES.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Government Guidelines followed