- South Queensferry, EH29 9EN
- £10.20 - £10.35 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 40 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Every day is different when you work in Health and Social Care – We are seeking outstanding individuals to deliver Care in the Community, in South Queensferry, Newbridge and Kirkliston. This job isn't for everyone, but if you are reliable, compassionate and have a natural ability to care, Professional Carers want to hear from you!
Here is just some of the comments from our latest employee reviews:
"Working for Professional Carers gives you the opportunity to feel good about making a difference and everyday is different. To see a smile on each service users face, every morning makes it all worth whole."
"I am fairly new to care and I love it. I came from the retail industry and was quite worried at first whether this would be for me. From the get go Professional Carers welcomed me with open arms and I feel not just part of a team, but part of the family."
"It’s true what they say, we aren’t just employees, we are part of a family for this company. Everyone supports each other and the service users are the most important things in everyones eyes - apply now!"
Benefits include: -
- In house training with fully funded criminal records check.
- Mileage payment of 25p per mile for car drivers, paid automatically into your wages.
- Opportunities to gain formal qualifications, including SVQ diplomas in Health and Social Care.
- Free uniform, personal protective equipment, and a mobile phone.
- Flexible working hours [full, part time and bank hours available] with regular service users, consistent hours, walking runs and limited gaps in between appointments.
- Supporting with personal care and medication administration.
- Promotion of independence.
- Providing Nutritional support
- Catheter and stoma care.
- Safety and well-being checks.
- Reliable, committed and a good team player.
- Excellent time keeping.
- A good communicator who possesses a passion for helping others.
- 6 months caring experience.
- Driving licence [or be prepared to walk to appointments].
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Up to £10.35 per hour + mileage allowances + mobile phone.
Remote [video] interviews and meetings held across the organisation / Access to unlimited personal protective equipment / Weekly PCR and LFT testing for all staff / Training is completed in a COVID secure working environment.