- Stepps, G33 6FB
- £23,056 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Richmond Fellowship Scotland (TRFS) is a leading voluntary organisation, supporting people with a broad range of needs to live in and engage with their local communities. We are an organisation driven by strong values and a firm commitment to choice, dignity and social inclusion. TRFS is unique in that we have a large and varied estate comprising of registered care homes, supported living accommodation, office accommodation and large rural estate in Ayrshire. We have ambition to grow and are currently developing two new residential sites.
And we need YOU.
We are looking to recruit a full-time Asset Management Co-ordinator to join our Property, Facilities and Procurement Team. The team are located at our Head Office at Buchanan Gate, Stepps but our remit is to provide support and services to maintain our Scottish wide estate. We are looking for an energetic, out of the box thinker, because we don’t need standard solutions we need new and innovative ideas to support TRFS’s ambitions and vision. We need you to contribute to help the team to become first class in estate management to ensure we provide in high quality accommodation which meets a wide range of needs. This post spans both the residential and commercial field. You will be the key member of staff to manage and operate our CAFM property management system and provide support to the team with the management and deployment of PPM’s, work orders, management of certifications etc. as described below.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Support the Repair and Maintenance Coordinator to ensure that all properties & assets have the required level of planned maintenance and remain compliant.
· Undertake high-quality reporting in relation to PPM delivery and compliance certification.
· Review reports and coordinate with the Repair and Maintenance Coordinator to resolve any gaps or issues.
· Maintain a robust and accurate asset database or asset information model across all client portfolios.
· Support the creation or update of asset lists and PPM planners for client contract mobilisation and change
· Review certification for completeness and quality and escalate where required.
· Experience in FM / Building Services industry.
· Working knowledge of CAFM (Computer Aided Facility Management system)
· An understanding of methodology used to build planned maintenance schedules.
· Understanding of contract delivery and commercial implications.
· Microsoft Excel – a higher degree of efficiency needed.
Closing Date: 10th June 2022. (We reserve the right to close this vacancy at any point)
Disclosure checks will be required of all successful applicants; having a conviction will not necessarily debar you from working in this sector.
As part of our compliance checks, all candidates will be asked, if successful, to undergo a risk assessment based on underlying conditions due to Covid-19.