- Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
- £30,313.27 - £34,091.03 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
- To supervise, control and monitor operations within or affecting the public road.
- To maintain the quality and standards in the maintenance of the roads and related infrastructure.
- To carry out periodic surveys to assist in maintaining the safety of the public using Clackmannanshire’s roads and structures network.
- To act as a Duty supervisor or Officer in the provision of the councils Winter service.
- To work without supervision and make decisions related to service provision.
Clackmannanshire Council welcomes applications from everyone and we value diversity in our workforce. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. For this vacancy, we would welcome applications from ethnic minority groups, who are currently under represented in our workforce.
Clackmannanshire Council is a living wage accredited employer.
Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack along with an application form please call 01259 452244 (24 hrs) and leave your details along with the reference number of the post.
Please note that if you are selected for interview you will be notified by e-mail.