- Various Locations In North Ayrshire, KA12 8EE
- £9.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- 1 hours per week
This position has expired.
Post: Relief Assistant Physical Activity Consultant – 4 posts
Job Ref: L1131
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour. (K:A Leisure provides workers with a minimum hourly rate of £9.50 per hour under the Living Wage Initiative. Terms and Conditions apply.)
Hours: As and when required
Location: Various locations across North Ayrshire
- To proactively support, promote and deliver activities within the Health & Wellbeing Service and all
related projects delivered by the Active Lifestyles Team
- Delivery of health checks and healthy lifestyle advice to participants and be able to identify where
appropriate and refer to partner agencies
- Maintain databases and records within the Health & Wellbeing Service ensuring compliance with
confidentiality and access
You Must Have:
- Qualification in physical activity, health, wellbeing or fitness (minimum HNC or REPS Level2)
- Excellent Communication skills and customer focus
- Enthusiasm and desire to progress through a programme of Continued Professional Development
More Information: K:A Leisure application forms are available at www.kaleisure.com/vacancies
We will be in contact with you no later than 20 working days after the detailed closing date of the post, however, if you have not heard from us within that period, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Regulated Work with Children/Protected Adults:
Where work is considered regulated work with children and/or protected adults, it is an offence to apply if you are barred from working with children and/or protected adults. Dependent on the classification of post, preferred candidates will be required to join either the PVG Scheme, undergo a PVG Scheme Update or complete a Police Check Scotland form prior to a formal offer of appointment being made by K:A Leisure.
PLEASE NOTE: Successful candidates will meet the cost of the relevant PVG/Police Scotland check. This will be deducted from salary following commencement of employment with the Company.
For further information on the PVG scheme visit www.disclosurescotland.co.uk
As an employer of choice, North Ayrshire Council has identified four different Workstyles. Each post in the council has been allocated one of these styles:
In Building – More than 90% of time spent primarily at a single base or location.
This post has been allocated the workstyle: In Building
More information on our workstyles can be found in our HR Guide: Workstyles. If you have any questions on the allocated Workstyle for this post, please ask at interview.