- Newton Primary School, Russell Drive, Ayr, Ayrshire, KA8 8JJ
- £9,901 - £22,419 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Only
- 17.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
What is the role?
- To work as an effective member of an Early Years team assisting in the delivery of a flexible, high quality learning and childcare which meets the needs of young children and their families.
- To apply and adhere to council policies and procedures and ensure adherence to relevant legislation, external policy and safe practices.
- Continually monitor and evaluate practices to ensure quality service provision and service improvement.
- Contribute to service improvement to ensure a best value, customer focused approach to service delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring information and advice is communicated in a clear, concise and accurate manner through written and verbal communication.
Please click on the option to download additional information on this vacancy to access the Job Description.
Extra information: The Grade of these posts are Grade 2 / Level 6, the hourly rate is from £12.68 to £13.86 and the annual salaries, adjusted for a term-time working pattern, and available posts are as follows:
Post A - 35hours: £19,802 to £22,419
Post B - 17.5hrs: £9,901 to £11,209
Interviews for these posts are scheduled for 22 October 2021.
Please see the link below which will give you a list of any other qualification that meets the requirements for registration with SSSC Practitioner level: https://www.sssc.uk.com/knowledgebase/article/KA-02524/en-us
These posts are considered to be Regulated Work with children as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) (PVG) Act 2007. Accordingly the preferred candidates will be required to become a member of the PVG Scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme update if already a Scheme member, prior to any formal offer of employment being made. If you wish further information on the PVG Scheme you can visit the Disclosure Scotland website at www.disclosurescotland.co.uk. Please note you may be required to meet the PVG costs.
Closing date for applications is 5 October 2021.