- Montrose House, 154 Montrose Crescent, Hamilton, ML3 6LB
- £25,150.82 - £30,749.57 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Community and Enterprise Resources, Roads and Transportation Services wish to appoint an Assistant Engineering Officer (Network).
Duties include conducting routine and ad-hoc inspections, assisting in the preparation of Capital and Revenue Works Programmes, preparation of bills of quantities and issuing works instructions, completion of third party claims reports, ensuring works are carried out in accordance with appropriate health and safety requirements, ensuring works are undertaken to a suitable specification/quality and dealing with all enquiries including those from Elected Members and the general public, including written correspondence.
You will be expected to be customer focused and be able to demonstrate job specific and behaviours as contained within the job profile.
DESIRABLE - ONC / HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
Applications online - Please note all correspondence will be sent to your email account.
South Lanarkshire Council are Equal Opportunities employers and encourage applications from all members of the community. As a user of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum behaviour requirements for the position.
- Provision of a site supervision service.
- Provision of a roads inspection service.
- Provision of client area office technical assistance as required.
- Compliance with all relevant health and safety requirements.
- Provision of a Public Utility Inspection Service