- Dalgety Bay Leisure Centre, KY11 5NA
- £9.90 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
This position has expired.
Contract Type: Casual
(Casual = The services provided to Fife Sports and Leisure Trust are on an "ad hoc" basis, hours as and when required)
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 19th June 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: TBC
You will be responsible as part of a team for Clerical/Reception Office practice and procedures.
4 Standard grades or equivalent - including English and Numeracy subjects.
Before confirming appointment, you will be required to obtain a Basic Disclosure certificate through Disclosure Scotland.
- Reception duties, responding to Customer/Visitor enquiries both telephony and counter.
- To strictly adhere to financial guidelines in relation to cash handling, cash receipts and recording
- Accept bookings for facilities, courses and events both current and advanced using a computerised booking system
- Processing memberships
- Filing, photocopying
- Word processing
- Other administrative duties
- Create new databases/spreadsheets
- Maintain and update various databases
- Direct experience of working with the public
- Extensive reception experience in a similar office environment
- Sound knowledge of IT, computer technology (Microsoft Office)
- Numeracy Skills
- Cash handling
- Exercise judgement and make decisions
- Communications Skills
- Team Player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to relate well to all sections of staff and public
- Friendly welcoming attitude
- Ability to carry out the duties of the post effectively