- Michael Woods Sports and Leisure Centre, Viewfield, Glenrothes, KY6 2RD
- £18,538 - £19,672 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date - Sunday 19th June 2022
Interview Date - Monday 27th June 2022
To assist members of the public and ensure that designated areas within the Leisure Centre are kept clean, tidy and safe.
Fife Sports and Leisure Trust has agreed to incorporate the present Scottish Local Government Living Wage. As a result, you will be paid at least the present Scottish Local Government Living Wage (£9.90 per hour) as defined by COSLA for all the hours you work. If the hourly rate of pay for the post is less than the Scottish Local Government Living Wage rate a supplement will be paid.
A first aid qualification and experience of working in a cleaning/leisure environment would be desirable, but not essential.
Before confirming appointment, you will be required to obtain a Basic Disclosure certificate through Disclosure Scotland.
- To clean all internal and external sports area as appropriate and other parts of the building
- To ensure all the equipment and fittings in these areas are kept clean
- To pick up litter and tidy area surrounding the external of the building
- To patrol the building in order to carry out routine cleaning maintenance
- To supervise the general safety and behaviour of the public to prevent injury, misuse or damage to the facilities
- To undertake these duties in other Leisure Centres when required
- Relevant experience of working with the public
- Good level of general education
- Willing to attend training
- Friendly personality
- Able to relate well to members of the public
- Able to communicate effectively
- Ability to provide regular and effective service