Aspire Housing & Personal Development Services is an employee owned Social Care provider part of the Glasgow Alliance. We are very proud of the quality of the personalised support provided by our highly talented team and this is echoed by Aspire winning at the highly prestigious Scottish Care National Awards every year for the past ten years.
We are looking for caring, compassionate and enthusiastic Support Workers that are committed to supporting vulnerable people in the community and who share our values. If this sounds like you please give our HR recruitment team a call on 0141 345 0420 or visit our website. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Aspire provides excellent benefits, including:
- Superb Learning and Development opportunities and strong Support and Leadership;
- Opportunity to shadow and observe from experienced Support Workers;
- Employee Discount Schemes and Referral Recruitment Bonus;
- Contributory Pension Scheme and 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance benefit;
- Employee Health Assured assistance programme;
- Eligible in work travel payments and competitive rates of pay with 5.6 weeks paid holiday; and
- As an Employee Owned organisation eligible employees are owners of Aspire via the Trust.
We receive excellent feedback from a mix of supported people and their families, social work, hospital consultants and new employees which you can read on our ‘Contact Us’ page of the website. A selection of comments are provided below.
- I give Aspire a 5 for investing in me and giving me a dedicated teacher to train me and help me feel like a part of the company. Someone, I can, and have, reached, when I needed help or advice. I have a name and I am not a number. This company is not just Lip Service. [Newly appointed employee discussing the induction experience, Oct/Nov 2020]
- My overall experience so far with Aspire has been great – the staff have been extremely welcoming and this made me want the job role even more. I’m finding it hard to make any bad comments about Aspire as my experience so far has been enjoyable. [Newly appointed employee discussing the induction experience, Oct/Nov 2020]
- Lynda and Stacey have been fantastic, their support has been outstanding [Supported individual in the East Renfrewshire are, Jan 2021]
Don’t delay - click Visit Website below to find out more