South Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership
About Carrick Home Services
Carrick Home Services is a family run company which offers a dedicated and personalised home care service. The service we provide is underpinned by our experienced workforce and comprehensive policies and procedures.
Carrick Home Services delivers care to the North East area of Edinburgh; Leith, Abbeyhill, Meadowbank, Lochend, Restalrig, Craigentinny, Piershill, Mountcastle, Northfield, Duddingston, Portobello, Joppa.
Purpose of Role
To support clients with all aspects of their day to day living, to enjoy the best possible quality of life. You will mostly work alone with the client in their home. Providing care and support offers many rewards, but can also be challenging. Compassion, good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role in our company.
What we have to offer
- Top rates of pay in Edinburgh: £10.50 p/h weekdays, £11.00 p/h weekends
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme for all staff
- 28 Days of Paid Annual Leave (pro-rata)
- 45p per mile towards mileage
- Permanent Contracts with guaranteed hours
- A friendly and supportive management team
- Company Pension Scheme
- Hours for both full time and part time roles
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced Rate for Bank Holidays
- In-depth Induction Training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent Career Development with the opportunity for gain your SVQ Level 2 (and 3) in Health and Social Care
- On-going support & Supervision & Specific Training (Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Huntingdon’s & Motor Neuron Disease)
- We are an Accredited Living Wage Employer, therefore your wage will go up every year.
- Wellness programs
Our aim is to deliver care which improves the lives of our clients and that treats them, and their families, with respect, dignity and compassion. We believe that our services should not only comply with regulatory standards, but that our service delivers excellence and promotes overall wellbeing of every single person we care for. We care for adults over the age of 18 and have been trained to deliver care to our clients who have the following conditions: Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Huntingdon's Disease and Motor Neurone Disease.