My Homecare Glasgow
My Homecare Glasgow are recruiting Home Support Workers to work with us within the area of Carluke surrounding communities of South Lanarkshire.
We are recruiting staff who are passionate about delivering High-Quality-Care to vulnerable people in their own homes.
If this, is, you then experience isn’t essential as we also provide all necessary training for the role. If you do not drive, we would also welcome your application.
HSW Role Involves:
- Assist with personal care to vulnerable people
- Medication management
- Meal preparation
- Social Support
- Assist Individuals to reach their full potential to reach their desired outcomes
- National living wage employer pay rate £10.50 per hour with added increment for public holidays
- Flexible Hours - Full time, Part time, bank staff and school hours accommodated (Limited)
- Paid Breaks (Conditions apply)
- Fortnightly Pay
- 5.6 working weeks paid holiday per annum (Pro-rata)
- Career progression and Development within the Company
- SVQ 2/3 Funding (Conditions apply)
- 2 Free Tunics Yearly
- Staff will be given other benefits such as discount voucher (via BlueLightCard )
- Personal asset finance e.g.- TV, Washing Machine, mobile etc (Conditions apply)
- Ongoing support from Care Manager, senior staff and Office Staff: Regular team meetings and supervisions.
What we would like from you:
- Good communication skills and listening skills
- Ability to use your initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Someone with a genuine passion for High-Quality-Care delivery
- To work within the ‘Health and Social Care standards: My Support, My Life’ guidance always as outlined by the Scottish government
My Homecare Glasgow works within Safer Recruitment Better Recruitment Guidelines we require you to complete ID and PVG checks before beginning employment. You will also be required to register with SSSC.
If you choose to work with My Homecare Glasgow, we will guarantee that, you will be proud to work for a company who has great morals and values.
A company who put not only the service users, but their staff first.
My Homecare Glasgow will do this by supporting, developing and mentoring our staff to give them the tools to progress in their roles if they choose to do so.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you.