SRS Care Solutions
Experience isn’t essential and we provide all necessary training for the role for free to all candidates. We recruit on transferrable values such as compassion and respect.
Our staff provide care to our clients within their own homes. Tasks can include personal care, general household duties, meal preparation and medication prompts/administration. We also offer competitive mileage contribution between clients.
SRS Care take great pride in offering all of our carers guaranteed contracted hours. We also have bank work available as well if this suits you better. We are an accredited national living wage employer and the rate is £10.50 per hour.
We offer guaranteed contracts based on the hourly wage quoted. This means that should your run be depleted for whatever reason and you have complied with procedure you will always get that 30 hour income and can plan your finances. Most likely you will be clearing 35-40 hours per week on a full time contract, however we also have part time shifts available that may suit those looking for a little more flexibility.
We offer lots of amazing benefits to our staff including complete SVQ funding, free uniforms, a free PVG update, a dedicated mental health team, mileage contributions, career progression opportunities and loads more!
- Carrying out intimate personal care
- Supporting each individual to meet personal outcomes
- General household duties
- Medication prompts/administration
- Meal preparation
- Following ‘Health and Social Care standards: My Support, My Life’ guidance at all times as outlined by the Scottish government
- Full financial support to complete all SVQ levels
- Competitive rate of pay £10.50 per hour
- Free PVG Update
- Full Sector Training
- 2 Free uniforms
- Refer a friend scheme worth £150*
- Mileage Contribution
- Permanent contracts – FT / PT
- Career progression and continued development
- Ongoing additional training and mentoring support