Forth Valley Food and Drink C.I.C.
Forth Valley Food and Drink C.I.C. is a Community Interest Company Limited by Guarantee (with large membership). Company No. SC669510
As a Community Interest Company, we are set up and run for the benefit of the food and drink community, and is therefore designated ‘not for profit’. The assets and profits must be permanently retained within the CIC and used solely for the communities benefit.
The aim of Forth Valley Food and Drink is to work collaboratively to:
- Generate awareness and raise the profile of local food and drink producers and experiences.
- Position Forth Valley as a leading food and drink destination to attract visitors.
- Promote the benefits of buying local for the economy and environment.
- Increase community access to local food and supporting community growing.
- Connect local food and drink businesses across the Forth Valley area.
- Encouraging collaboration between local food and drink producers and other businesses.
- Create local employment and training opportunities.
- Attract funding and inward investment.
Registered address: Strathard Business Hub, Main Street, Aberfoyle, Stirling FK8 3UQ