Williamsburgh Housing Association is a locally-based provider of affordable housing, primarily for rent. The Association has comprehensively refurbished or built more than 2,000 houses. By actively contributing toward the local housing strategy, the Association has sought to meet a wide range of housing needs through the production of attractive accommodation and area regeneration.
- Provider of affordable housing for rent in Paisley, Johnstone and Renfrew.
- Committed to meeting a range of housing needs through the provision of quality accommodation.
- Providing high quality management and maintenance services.
- Supporting our tenants through the provision of housing information and advice.
- Promoting the regeneration of communities, through social, economic and environmental initiatives.