Willowacre Trust is the charitable subsidiary of WSHA and has been working to tackle social disadvantage for over 50 years. Willowacre Trust is committed to the delivery of projects and services which offer additional support and opportunities to the communities in which WSHA operates, with the overall aim of positively impacting on our tenants' lives.
Services delivered within communities include:
· Community centres, multi-use games areas and urban green spaces.
· The Imagination Library
· Community events
· Starter packs, food parcels and fuel top ups
· Older people’s services within sheltered housing.
· Money and Energy Advice provided from dedicated officers supports issues relating to personal debts, budgeting, and fuel debt, switching tariffs and heating systems.
· A Handyperson Service is also offered to older tenants or families who are vulnerable.
Willowacre Trust plays a vital role in supporting our parent organisation West of Scotland Housing Association to achieve our shared vision, mission and strategic aims.
West of Scotland Housing Association (WSHA) strives to be more than just a landlord. With over 50 years of history, what sets us apart is the way in which we go further to improve the lives of our tenants, innovatively responding to their needs as their lives change.
We provide around 3,500 homes across the West of Scotland and go further to provide housing you can call home. We have a wide range of homes to suit tenants at every stage of their life including tenement flats, family homes, amenity properties and sheltered housing.
We go further to provide housing you call home.
To support our customers and communities by:
- Respect - We treat everyone with empathy and kindness
- Inclusive – We aim to meet individual needs and recognise diversity
- Integrity- We act with integrity and honesty at all times
- Improvement- We aim to continuously improve what we do to benefit our customers, staff and stakeholders
- Support -Supportive in our approach to customers, staff and stakeholders
WSHA strives to achieve value for money in all of our activities and our overall aim is to have innovative and exciting communities where people want to live and thrive.