- 9 Bank Street, Galashiels, TD1 1EN
- £31,421.09 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
Peebles and Galashiels Care & Support Manager
£31,421.09 pro rata
Not looking for a desk job? Good, that’s not what we’re offering!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive manager to join our Peebles and Galashiels Team.
Leading, motivating, multi-tasking, planning, problem solving, supporting, responding, decision making, learning and listening are all in a day’s work as a Care and Support manager with Ark.
Experience the best of both worlds by leading and managing a team of support workers while still being involved with the delivery of a high quality support service.
In return for your valuable contribution, Ark will also offer you:
- Full and comprehensive training programme, e-Learning and a dedicated SVQ team who will support you to achieve an industry specific, accredited qualification.
- Up to 36 days paid holiday per year pro rata
- Total pension contribution of 8%. Ark contribute 4% and the employee contribute 4%
- Employee recognition schemes
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- We pay for your initial SSSC registration
- We pay for you to join the PVG scheme
- Discounts in a wide range of well known retailers and travel providers
This is an exciting role and comes at a time where Ark have undertaken a major piece of work where we have reviewed and developed our Business Plan for the next 5 years and beyond. This business plan will see Ark reshape as a modern, future-focused organisation that builds on our technological and digital capability that aims to positively impact on the lives of its tenants, supported people and staff
To apply, click the link below.
CV’s will not be accepted.
View our job outline here.
Working towards equal opportunities and a diverse workforce.
Scottish Charity No. SCO1569
Job ID: GS01/CSM