- 135 Westmuir Street, G31 5EX
- £10.50 per month
- Contract Type:
- Permanent & Temporary & Casual
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 35 week per month
This position has expired.
Baillieston Community Care is a not for profit organisation and registered charity which has been operating since 1992. We specialise in providing a variety of quality care and person focused services aimed at maintaining individual’s independence within their own homes and the community. Our current services include Care at Home, Dementia Short Breaks and Dementia Day Services.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to work in Glasgow, South Lanarkshire & East Dunbartonshire. We are looking for caring individuals who are enthusiastic, positive thinking and will promote independence and ensure our service users can lead the best life possible. This is an enjoyable and rewarding role. Various shift patterns are available including days and overnight care.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within the care sector with adults with disabilities and complex needs, however full training and shadowing will be provided to applicants with limited experience.
You will know how to connect with people and be passionate about supporting people to live independently, naturally it is important too that you share our company values, compassion, dignity, integrity, collaboration and resilience which are at the heart of everything we do and ensure we deliver high quality, consistent care and support. You must be confident when working alone, but equally good at communicating and working with other members of the team.
• Scottish Living Wage employer - £10.50 per hour
• Enhanced rates for Christmas & New Year
• Holiday pay
• Free Uniforms
• Free starter pack, including PPE kit & Personal alarm
• Free SVQ training
• Access to a suite of E-learning courses & other training
• Payment for attending training courses, staff meetings and appointments.
• Regular Supervision & Support
• Employee of the month benefits scheme
• Employee Assistance programme (Free 24 hour helpline)