- Suites 16 & 17, Fleming House, 5 Fleming Road, Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland EH54 7BN, EH54 7BN
- £9.80 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 30 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
VACANCIES ACROSS WEST LOTHIAN!
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY – APPLY TODAY!
*NEW RATE* £9.80/hour
Work for one of Scotland’s leading Care providers and be a #HealthHero by supporting your community’s most vulnerable through these difficult times.
Areas covered: LIVINGSTON – BATHGATE – LINLITHGOW – WHITBURN – ARMADALE – BRIDGEND - FAULDHOUSE - STONEYBURN
*MUST have a driving licence and own transport*
Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care and companionship for our elderly clients in West Lothian?
At Call-in Homecare, we strive to support our clients in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. Our dedicated team are always on hand to support and advise our carers with whatever they need to do their job safely in the community.
What We Can Offer You
- £9.80/hour (+ holiday pay)
- Pension and mileage allowance (30p/mile)
- Permanent contracts for both P/T & F/T with guranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- Job security
- Ongoing training, personal and professional development, including SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Free uniform & PPE
- Working within the same geographical area
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Help with your SSSC Registration
- £300 Bonus - Refer a Friend
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- MUST be a resident in West Lothian
- Driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- The ability to commit to one of our contracted shift patterns
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome!
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Community
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support
- Assisting clients with personal care
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
- Recording and reporting daily visit information
Please note: All of our applications go into the same pool of candidates, so if you are interested in other areas, we ask you only to apply for one role to be considered for all. Thank you.
We look forward to hearing from you!