- 1 Isla Road, PH2 7HQ
- £19,252.70 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Want to support people who support others? We’ve got the role for you.
Upper Springlands is a 10-acre campus in Perth providing residential, respite, and day services for people with disabilities. At Upper Springlands we support up to 60 residents across 3 residential services and 1 respite service. Our residents and day attenders are also supported by our in-house team of Allied professionals to ensure their built and natural spaces are as homely, stimulating, and safe as possible. Our idyllic grounds provide a beautiful natural environment complimented by an exciting range of educational, recreational, and therapeutic activities provided by our Studio and in-house Allied Professionals. We strive to provide the people we support to achieve happy, independent, and rewarding lives.
About the Role
We’re hiring an Administrator to work closely with our management team to provide a comprehensive, efficient and proactive administrative service. Like many administrative roles, this post holds a lot of responsibility and plays a vital part in the smooth running of our amazing services.
This rewarding opportunity, in one of our busiest services, has many responsibilities such as:
· Updating service databases (MIS/I-Trent) in line with Finance/HR timetables
· Coordinating and administering procedures relating to Finance (including payroll, banking, expenses, billing, customer finances and petty cash)
· Creating and inputting staff schedules, customer contracts and activity records
· Assisting staff with payroll and absence queries
· Assisting with the recruitment and selection process (generating offer letters, sending for references, right to work checks, Disclosure PVG checks & keeping candidates engaged throughout the recruitment process)
· Circulating Capability Scotland’s Policies & Procedures
· General Administrative tasks (photocopying, scanning, maintaining records, meeting coordination and call handling)
· Regular and meaningful interaction with our customers and their families
What you need to know
Location: Isla Road, Perth, PH2 7HQ.
Hours : Monday – Friday – 7.5 hours per day, start times negotiable
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Competitive salary - £19,252.70 (£10.55 per hour).
- 32 days holidays per year, increasing to 37 with service.
- Free PVG/Disclosure checks throughout your employment.
- Up to 8% company contribution pension scheme.
- Up to 3 x annual salary death in service.
- Perks at Work – shopping discount scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 24/7 employee assistance
- Working for us means you would qualify for Blue Light & Concert for Carer discounts
We are One Voice, One Charity, One Spirit, #OneCapability.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying now or send your CV and covering letter to Charlene.Cook@Capability.Scot
A full job description is available on request.
For more information on this role, you can contact Charlene on 01738 632995 option 5 using reference CS260523
Closing date: 9th June 2023
We reserve the right to close or extend this vacancy dependent on the number of applications. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Capability Scotland is committed to providing an inclusive workplace where all forms of difference are valued and which is free from any form of unfair or unlawful treatment. We define diversity in its broadest sense – this includes but is not limited to our diversity of educational and professional backgrounds, experience, cognitive and neurodiversity, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and ethnicity and geographical provenance. We support a culture that values meritocracy, fairness and transparency and welcomes enquiries from everyone.
A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.
Due to the high volume of applications expected, we advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest and for taking the time to apply to work with us.