- 4 Carden Place, AB10 1UT
- £11,931 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week
This position has expired.
Based in our Sheltered Scheme at Cromar Court Tarland, the Scheme Manager will :
- Give housing support to tenants and complete a Housing Support plan with each new individual tenant, updating these on a six-monthly basis, when new data is supplied by tenant, or there is a significant change in circumstances
- Maintain confidentiality at all times in respect of matters pertaining to the Association and its tenants/service users
- Promote independent living, while abiding to the defined standards and procedures
- Complete relevant documentation for registering individual tenants with Community Alarm, by updating individual tenant details
- Assist tenants with day to day living according to their needs, this can include daily calls or visits in accordance with tenants wishes, scheme checks and dealing with concerns
- Communicate with National Health Service and Homecare staff or any other outside organisations or personnel requested by tenants.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- SVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Relevant SSSC registration or willingness to obtain this within 6 months
- Experience of working in a housing, health or social care setting
- Caring nature, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain up to date and accurate records
- Good IT skills with experience of using Microsoft packages
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
HOW TO APPLY
The Job Information and Application Form are attached. Please complete an Application Form which can be downloaded below or from our website at https://www.castlehillha.co.uk/about-us/jobs-with-us/ and email to email@example.com
Please note only applications received with a completed Application Form will be considered.
To assist with your application, please read our Castlehill Background Information & Values document which is also available on the Jobs page of our website.