Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership
COMMUNITY SUPPORT WORKER
At Clayton Care we are passionate about supporting people to lead fulfilling and rewarding lives. We provide a high level of care which is tailored specifically to each individual. We have exciting opportunities as Community Support Workers to help the amazing individuals we support to achieve their goals and targets.
As a Community Support Worker with Clayton Care you will have a genuine interest in making a difference to the lives of the individuals we support and you will be able to work as part of a team as well as being confident and proactive whilst lone working. Successful candidates will need to be compassionate, caring, resilient, patient, reliable, honest and a great communicator. Whilst experience is advantageous, candidates with a willingness to learn and the right values and attitude will also be considered. Full induction and training for you to carry out your role confidently will be provided. We are currently have both full time and part time positions available.
Successful candidates will be subject to 2 reference checks, a Disclosure Scotland check and a 3 month probationary period. All Support Workers are required to be registered with the SSSC once in the role if not already registered.
- Fully paid induction training
- Ongoing training, supervision and support
- Pension contribution
- Access to full PPE and hand sanitiser when appropriate
- Financial contribution paid towards SVQ as well as ongoing support and time paid to achieve your qualification
- Remote interview process where appropriate
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Disinfection/cleaning procedures in place
- Starting salary £10.50/hour
- Once registered with SSSC without condition £11.00/hour