- Duns, TD11
- £18.20 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 24 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
About The Role
This is an excellent opportunity for a first level Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) who aspires to delivering person centred care and support in an integrated health and social care setting. Todlaw in Duns provides specialist housing support and nursing care for people with a range of needs including complex health care needs, physical support needs, mental health and learning disabilities.
Shifts are a mixture of days and nights and we are currently recruiting for a part-time (24 hours) and bank role.
We offer a great career experience, financial support towards PIN registration and opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online. We are committed to the professional development of our colleagues and have been named as one of Britain’s best care employers.
As a nurse you will join a dedicated team that is committed to quality and innovative service delivery. Taking a role in a multi-disciplinary arena you will maintain strong working partnerships with local health and social services professionals. You will need excellent observational, communication and clinical skills together with a warm, kind and compassionate outlook.
It is also important that you share our company values which are at the heart of everything we do and ensure that we deliver high quality, consistent care and support.
Working for Us
In return, we offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. We also offer the following;
- Financial support towards PIN registration
- Opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
- Employee Assistance programme - available 24/7
- Wellbeing Fund
- Employee Voice - GameChangers
- We will also pay for your PVG
Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.