- Duns, TD11
- £9.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 37.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
We have an exciting opportunity for caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our team in Duns. This service supports 14 people with complex needs including learning disabilities, ABI, and mental health.
As a Support Worker with Community Integrated Care you will experience an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling role. Our Support Workers empower people with support needs to live the lives they want to lead. Our charity is proud to have been named the Charity Times 'Charity of the Year 2019/20'.
We want to hear from caring, enthusiastic and dedicated team players with a can-do approach who, as a Support Worker, will be committed to support people to have a great life through innovative person centred support.
Previous experience is not essential as we provide a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Our ideal Support Worker will be:
- Self-motivated with energy and drive
- Reliable, friendly and caring to support the people we support to achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Confident and inspire the person we support to achieve more
- Able to help manage some behaviours that may challenge the norm – we provide training and guidance to enable you to do this
- Comfortable using basic IT systems that are required within the role - training can be offered to support this area
It is also important that you share our company values which are at the heart of everything we do and ensure that we deliver high quality, consistent care and support.
In return, we offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. We also offer the following;
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities to take SVQ Level 2, classroom based courses and e-learning
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
- Tools and support to help you lead an easier (financial) life
- Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
- Employee Assistant programme - available 24/7
- Wellbeing Fund
- Employee Voice – GameChangers
- We will also pay for your PVG
Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.