- Caledonia House, Quarrywood Court, Livingston Village, EH54 6AX
- £10.90 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 38 hours per week
Job Title: Care Assistant
Location: Areas Available: West Lothian - Armadale, Bathgate, Blackburn, Broxburn, Uphall, Dechmont, Fauldhouse, Whitburn, West Calder, Polbeth AND Livingston - Craigshill, Dedridge, Knightsridge, Deans, Carmondean, Ladywell, Eliburn, Livingston Village and Howden)
Pay Rate: £10.90 per hour
Shifts Available: Range of Shifts Available - between the hours of 7am and 10pm
Access to Vehicle Required: Yes, due to the geographical location of the role
We’re respecting individuality. If you love caring for people and possess the strength of character, compassion and resilience – join Constance Care as a Care Assistant. We support everyone to deliver high-quality care every day. So, whatever your role or level of ambition, you can grow, diversify and be the best you can be here
What you’ll do
Our care assistants are the extraordinary people who do the everyday things that mean so much to our clients. Supporting them to live safer and supported lives in their own homes, you’ll follow individual care plans and assist with personal care, helping clients to bathe, dress, manage incontinence, use the toilet and supporting them with their medication. You’ll also help with practical tasks like shopping, mealtimes and housework.
What you’ll get
• Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
• Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
• Death in Service Payment
• Pension scheme
• LifeWorks benefits and wellbeing platform
• 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
• Refer a friend scheme (£500 per successful referral)
• Cycle to work scheme
What you’ll need
• You don’t need any social care experience to apply for this role. We’re more interested in your compassion and ability to care. You’ll need to be resilient too and willing to learn new skills and develop your knowledge as part of a close-knit team.
Why choose us?
• We see extraordinary achievements happen every day thanks to the talent and commitment of our people. We want to transform the care industry by working smarter, using innovative tech and driving forward positive change. As the largest care company in the UK, we have the size and success to offer you a world of career opportunity, choice and security. Join us on our journey and continue yours.
• The details you provide will only be used to contact you about current vacancies at City & County Healthcare Group. City & County Healthcare Group is a family of businesses operating across the UK. Depending on your location, your application may be processed by another of our companies i.e., Constance Care, SCRT, Mochridhe or North East Community Care supporting people in the Scotland region.
City and County Healthcare Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Click here to apply!