- Aberdeen City, Aberdeen, AB11 5QH
- £25,985 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 39 week per year
Are you an experienced Health & Social care professional looking for an exciting new role? We've got a great opportunity for you!
As our services continue to grow and evolve, we now have an exciting opportunity for an organised and dedicated individual to join our fantastic #TeamAberdeenCity as a Lead Practitioner on a full-time (39 hours per week), 12 month fixed term basis.
As a Lead Practitioner, you'll demonstrate great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and will lead and inspire your teams of Support Practitioners.
You'll provide support, guidance and mentor your teams to ensure that they are professional, accountable, engaged and motivated resulting in them delivering first class, high quality care and support. Alongside our Service Lead, you’ll also contribute to ensuring that our service(s) are running within agreed budgets and in conjunction with our contractual requirements.
For a full list of key responsibilities, please see our role profile attached to this advert.
What we'll need you to bring:-
- Knowledge of what it takes to run an effective service within the Health & Social Care sector
- A passion for and experience of delivering high quality, person-centred care and support
- Sound knowledge of SSSC Codes of Practice and Health & Social Care Standards
- Proven record of building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with supported individuals, their families and other stakeholders
- The ability to lead others and work collaboratively
- Great communication skills; both verbal and written
- A sound understanding of professional boundaries, accountabilities and responsibilities and how they relate to supporting vulnerable individuals
- A commitment to undertake and achieve a SVQ Social Services & Healthcare Level 7 qualification and PDA in Health & Social Care Supervision (if not already attained)
As a Lead Practitioner, you will work 5 out of 7 days. There may be occasions where we will need you to be flexible to work evenings, sleepovers, waking nights and weekends due to the needs of our service. On call duties will also be a requirement on a rotational basis.
Sound interesting? What are you waiting for? Apply today! We're waiting to hear from you.
Have questions? Please contact Aidan Severino on 07773 001537.
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible and reserve the right to close our advert early if we find a suitable candidate before the closing date. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Successful candidates will be required to join the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and have a commitment to working towards a relevant SVQ in Social Services and Healthcare with the support from our Training Academy.
Cornerstone welcomes applications from all sections of the community and actively seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce.